To request items available at other libraries, fill out an interlibrary loan form
- Bibliothèque nationale de France
- Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec
- Canada Institute for Scientific and Technical Information (CISTI) - catalogue
- Early Canadiana Online
- The Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions (CIHM) was established in 1978 to locate early printed Canadian materials (books, annuals, and periodicals), preserve their content on microfilm, and make the resulting Early Canadiana Research Collection available to libraries and archives in Canada and abroad. The Massey Library has a portion of these titles.
- Kingston Frontenac Public Library
- Library of Congress
- Queens University Libraries
- Université du Québec (French only)
- Canadian Defence Academy. Canadian Forces Virtual Library
- DHH (Directorate of History and Heritage) Library
- MERLN: Military Education Research Library Network
- Search defense library catalogues around the world.
- Royal Military College of Canada Saint Jean - Library
- AMICUS Web
- Catalogue of holdings from over 1,300 Canadian libraries, including the National Library of Canada.
- Catalogue collectif de France (French only)
- Search through the cultural collections of Europe for texts, images, sounds and videos
- Union Catalogue
- Consortium of University Research Libraries (CURL) Great Britain - COPAC
- World Digital Library
- Primary materials from countries and cultures around the world.
- Conférence des recteurs et des principaux des universités du Québec (CREPUQ) - Les universités québécoises
- Federal Libraries Coordination Secretariat (FLCS)
- Ontario Council of University Libraries (OCUL)
For help, send an e-mail to the Massey Library.