Research and teaching interests are in
- Information Systems & E-Business
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Distance Education
Current Research and Publications
- Establishment of a Service for Teaching and Learning with Technology. SITE Proceedings Journal, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 2005.
- Factors Enhancing Teachers' Performance in a Web-Educational Setting, SITE Proceedings Journal, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, March 2004.
- Balanced Scorecard at the Rescue of Non-Profit Organizations such as Canadian National Defense, with CMD Gerry Champagne, The International Academy of Business and Public Administration, New Orleans, Lousiana, Jan 2004.
- Les réseaux locaux et Internet, with William Stéphanos, Les Editions Marie-France, 2004, Montréal, 3rd edition, 397 pages.
- Le développement des sites Web, with Isabelle Campagna, Les Editions Marie-France, 2004, Montréal, 3rd edition, 275 pages.
- Electronic Business and Supply Chain Management for the Development of Electronic Services in a Military Environment, Australian Web Journal, Vol 4, pp.57-62, Dec 2003
- A Technological Infrastructure for an E-business Learning Environment, SITE Proceedings Journal, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, March 2003.
- La gestion des projets informatisés, with Benoit Lalonde, Les Editions Marie-France, 2003, Montreal, 285 pages.
- SQL*Plus Sous Oracle, with Serguei Markov, Les Editions Marie-France, 2003, Montreal, 134 pages.
- A Web approach to develop and deploy an effective course. SITE 2002, Nashville, TE, March 2002.
- A system approach to manage educational change in a Web-based educational setting. ED-MEDIA 2001, Tampere, Finland, June 2001.
- The use of Instructional Technology to enhance teaching outcomes on site and a distance. SITE 2001, Orlando, Florida, March 2001
- The Evaluation of E-Commerce Applications - A Conceptual Framework, ICIS Collecter 2001 Proceedings Journal, Australia, Dec 2001.
- Integration of Electronic Commerce in a Canadian Military Logistic Setting - A conceptual approach, ICIS Collecter 2000 Proceedings Journal, Australia, Dec 2000.
- The design of a web-based instruction prototype in an academic setting. International Journal of Continuing Engineering Education and Life-Long Learning. Volume 10, Nos 1/2/3/4, pp 255-270. Sept. 2000.
- A proposal for an Instructional Technology and media center for distance educators. International Journal of Instructional Media. Vol 27(1). pp 29-36. Oct. 2000.
- A Web-based instruction model for open learning -A theorical and practical framework. World Conference on Educational Multimedia, Hypermedia and Telecommunications (EDMEDIA), Orlando, Florida, Dec 2000.