Since 2009, the RMC Writing Centre has organized a series of roundtables to facilitate interdisciplinary discussion of writing instruction.
These roundtables have covered a range of topics, ranging from descriptions and discussions of assignment structures to general approaches to writing instruction.
In past roundtables, we have heard from the following members of the faculty:
- Bill Hurley (Business Administration)
- David Last (Political Science and Economics)
- Jim Kenney (History)
- Francois-Emmanuel Boucher (French)
- Nicole Schwartz-Morgan (Political Science)
- Billy Allen (Mechanical Engineering)
- Ron Weir (Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- Craig Neilson (History)
- Richard Carrier (History)
- Sylvia Berg (English)
If you would like to contribute to a future Writing Centre Roundtable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Watch your inbox to learn about upcoming roundtables!