- The Gibson Medal recognising the best graduate in Faculty of Arts has been awarded to Cassandra Bernier who graduated with a Honours Degree in French Sudies.
Cassandra Bernier was awarded the 3rd year best student award, Jérémie Fraser, that of the 2nd year best student award and Bruno Gravel, that of the 1st year best student award at a departmental dinner.
- Soundouss El Kettani wins the Class of 1965 Teaching Excellence Award.
- Sophie Bastien is nominated for the John Scott Cowan Prize for Excellence in Research.
- Stéphanie A.H. Bélanger was awarded with the Jubilee Medal (October 2012) and won the national skills competition in logistics for the naval reserve (Feb 2013)
- 20. 11. 2012
- Fanie Simard was awarded the 3rd year best student award at a departemental gathering.
- 24. 10. 2012
- Stéphanie Paquette was awarded the 1st year best student award at a departemental gathering.
- Stéphanie Bélanger received the Canadian Forces Surgeon General's coin, offered by Commodore Hans Jung, for her involvement in the implementation and sustainability of the Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research; she was also recipient, during the Royal Military College of Canada Commandant's Town House Meeting, hosted by Brigadier-General Eric Tremblay, of the commandant's coin, for her leadership in research project and for her publications focussing on serving and retired members of the Canadian Forces and their families, as well as for her involvement with the Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research and with the Kingston Garrison Advisory Committee for Persons with Disabilities, where she represents RMCC.
- Diego Aguilar-Beauregard is among the finalists of the Rhodes Scholarship for the region of Quebec.
Diego Aguilar-Beauregard, Melissa Warnke and Sony Marchal have been awarded as best students of the 2010-2011 academic year, in 4th, 3rd and 2nd year of the French program. The department has also recognized the excellence of Ludivine Laperrière and Fanie Simard.
- F.-E. Boucher is among the nominees for the Class of 1965 Teaching Excellence Award.
French Studies Honour Roll
- Date modified: