- Computer and Network Security.
- Modelling of USB Human Interface Device use.
- Computer Network Defence Policies and Procedures.
- Applications of Computer Network Operations to Constructive Simulations.
- Simulating Computer Network Operations. Trying to figure out how to include Computer Network Operations in the constructive simulations that the Canadian Forces uses to train and prepare for deployment.
- Intrusion Detection Work Flow Modelling. Seeing how people actually conduct intrusion detection. Intent to investigate workflow modeling tehcniques, and apply them to the intrusion detection task.
- Tool Fusion. Examining how people can use different tools to carry out intrusion detection. This is closely related to the ID Work Flow Modelling work.
Prof Leblanc is actively seeking graduate students whose research interest coincide with his. Graduate students would be expected to work on the Research Projects listed above, or in related fields. Funding is available for selected graduates students. Interested students should contact Prof Leblanc.