The RMC of Canada offers a number of academic opportunities to all members of the CAF both regular and reserves, the spouses of CAF members, DND employees and employees of the Federal Government departments throught Continuing Studies. Students who apply and and qualify for admission to the RMC of Canada may take courses on Campus, via Distance Learning as full time or part-time students.
The following options are available:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Military Arts and Science
- Certificate in Management with Applications to Defence
As well, eligible students may also apply for admission to the Faculty of Science or Engineering, but should be aware these programmes will require students to complete some of their courses on Campus.
Applicants must meet one of the following conditions:
- Be a member, or be an honorably released member, of the Regular or Reserve Forces and have completed basic MOSID (Military Occupational Structure Indication Code) training. CF members who have not completed their basic MOSID qualification may apply with the written recommendation of their unit or formation Commander; or
- Be an employee of the Department of National Defence (DND), or other Federal government department; or,
- Be a spouse of a member of the CAF.