The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science has two main laboratories used in teaching. Students and professors from the department can also use them to work on their assignments or courses when there are no classes.
Softwares available in our laboratories include:
- Android Studio - To develop applications for smartphones and tablets
- Adobe Acrobat - To produce PDF documents
- Eclipse - To Program in Java
- Maple - To solve mathematical problems analytically
- Matlab - For scientific computing and simulations
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Microsoft Visual Studio - Visual C++, C#, F#, Basic, etc.
- Miktex - To produce latex (math) documents
- MySQL - A database server
- Python - To Program in Python
Students in our department also have access to a number of Microsoft products through our Microsoft DreamSpark Academic license that can be downloaded and installed on their personnal computer for academic purpose.
Use of VP is made available to Royal Military College of Canada by the Academic Partner Program fromVisual Paradigm for educational purpose.