Papers Published or Presented at Conferences Recently
- R.E. Johnson and S. Ranganathan. A generalized approach to Ewald sums - Accepted Phys. Rev. E (2007)
- S. Ranganathan and R.E. Johnson. Phase diagram of an electron-hole bilayer - A molecular dynamics study - Accepted Phys. Rev. B (2007)
- S. Ranganathan and R.E. Johnson. Phase diagram of classical electronic bilayers - J. Phys. A: Math. Gen. 39, 4595 (2006)
- K. Tankeshwar, K.N. Pathak, S. Ranganathan. The heat current density correlation function: sum rules and thermal conductivity - J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 18, 1395 (2006)
- S. Ranganathan and R.E. Johnson. Magnetic field effects on collective modes of two-dimensional electron liquids - Phys. Rev. B 71, 035339 (2005)
- S. Ranganathan. Simulations of bilayer electron liquids: structure and collective modes. International Conference on Strongly Coupled Coulomb Systems, Moscow, Russia, June 2005. INVITED TOPICAL TALK.
- P. Sharma, K. Tankeshwar, S. Ranganathan. Role of many-body correlations in dynamics of liquids. Phys. Rev. E 70, 051202 (2004).
- S. Ranganathan and R.E. Johnson. Plasmon modes and energy gap in electronic bilayers - Phys. Rev. B 69, 085310 (2004)
- R.E. Johnson and S. Ranganathan . Dynamical properties of strongly coupled electronic bilayers: a molecular dynamics study -Phys. Rev. B 69, 085309 (2004)
- P. Sharma, K. Tankeshwar, K.N. Pathak and S. Ranganathan Binary and multiparticle contribution to velocity correlation function - Phys. Rev. E 8, 021202 (2003)
- S. Ranganathan and R.E. Johnson. Molecular dynamics study of a bilayer electron gas: single particle properties - Phys. Rev. E 67, 041201 (2003)
- S. Ranganathan, R.E. Johnson and C.E. Woodward. Diffusion of one-component plasma in a magnetic field - molecular dynamics study - Phys & Chem of Liquids 41, 123 (2003)
Comments or suggestions are welcomed at: email@example.com