- Ground water pollution (mechanisms, prevention)
- Groundwater/soil treatment
- Physico-chemical treatment
- Dissolution and evaporation of petroleum products and solvents in soil
- Used snow composition and disposal
- R. Roy, A. Mihoc, S. Labelle, P. Lamarche, C.W. Greer, J.F. Barker. Microbiological Characterization of Naphthalene Degradation in a Funnel and Gate Groundwater Treatment System. Abstracts of the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Microbiologists, #Emp9, Canadian Society of Microbiologists, Montréal, QC, June 13-16, 1999, p. 59.
- M. Tétreault, R. Caldwell, P. Lamarche. Former Building P-52 Site, CFB Borden, Preliminary Qualitative Risk Assessment, Prepared for CFB Borden Environment Office, Aug 99, 103 pp.