Dr. Afifa Khazri is assistant professor of Economics. She holds an MA in Economics from the University of Tunis and a PhD in Economics from the University of Quebec at Montreal (UQAM). Her research focuses monetary economics, on macroeconomics, reel business cycle and International economics.
Publication and Research:
- Book "microéconomie intermédiaire: cours et exercices corrigés", Editions Connaissances et savoirs (2016), Canada, 354 pages.
- "Sustainable development and armed conflict", 'Telescope on sustainable development', Spring-Summer, (2011).
- "The effects of financial crises on developed countries: case of Tunisia", presented at the International Conference, Tunis (2009).
- Book "Elements of Microeconomic", course notes, manual of exercises and exams, Division of Continuing Studies, Royal Military College, autumn 2005
- "Impact of Monetary Shocks on Real Wage Variations", UQAM, (2001).
- "Wage Rigidity, Variable Labour Effort and Fluctuations", UQAM (2000).
- "Wage Contracts, Labour Hoarding, and Business Cycle", UQAM (1999).