The MPA programme is designed to be fully completed online throught the RMC Moodle Learning Management System (LMS).
- Application Deadlines
- Admission Requirements
- Application Documentation
- Programme Professional Internship Credits
The following are other links with pertinent information:
The admission deadline for the MPA Programme is May 31st of each year. Newly enrolled students begin their program in September of each year.
Applicants for the Master of Public Administration are required to fulfill the following condition:
- Must have completed an Honours Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a B- average in their last year of study.
Candidates for the MPA will be admitted under the RMC's General Admission Requirements (Section 4.2).
To be considered for admission to the MPA Programme, applicants must fill out an application form and submit the following documents with their application:
- Original transcripts of all previously obtained degrees.
- Three letters of reference from academic or professional contacts outlining the applicant's aptitude for graduate studies.
- Biographical synopsis, outlining the applicant's academic and professional accomplishments, career objectives, and suitability for the programme.
The reference letters should follow a standard one-page letter outlining the applicant's skills, knowledge, experience and work habits, and his/her suitability for and ability to undertake the MPA programme.
Applicants must mail all required documentation to:MPA Programme Representative
McKenzie Bldg. Room 450
Royal Military College of Canada
PO Box 17000, Station Forces
Kingston, ON, K7K 7B4
Programme Professional Internship Credits
Candidates with appropriate career experience may apply for up to two (2) Professional Internship Credits by submitting evidence of the relevance of their experience to the programme. To apply, candidates must submit a resume and/or a synopsis that explains in detail their work experience and achievements in relation to the programme. If granted, these credits will be recorded on the student's transcript as 1) MPA505 - Professional Internship and 2) MPA507 - Advanced Professional Internship.
Tel: 613-541-6000 ext 6862 CSN 271-6862