- Algorithmic aspects of ordered sets and graphs.
- Order preserving maps and graph endomorphisms: enumeration and structure.
- Linear Extensions.
- I. Zaguia, On the fixed point property of (3+1)-free ordered sets. Order (2010), doi: 10.1007/s11083-010-9185-x.
- N. Sauer and I. Zaguia, The Order on the Rationals has an Orthogonal Order with the Same Order Type. Order (2010), doi: 10.1007/s11083-010-9176-y.
- T. Bier and I. Zaguia, Commutativity conditions for groups arising from acyclic directed graphs and posets. European Journal of Combinatorics 32 (2011) 301-307.
- Y. Boudabbous, I. Zaguia and N. Zaguia, Prime Orders whose all prime suborders are selfdual. Order 27 (2010), 283--300.
- M. Pouzet and I. Zaguia, On minimal prime graphs and posets. Order 26 (2009), no. 4, 357--37
- I. Zaguia, Critically prime interval orders. Discrete Mathematics 308 (2008), 5727--5734.
- I. Zaguia, Order extensions of orders with the fixed point property. Order 25 (2008), 267--279.
- I. Zaguia, Ordres indécomposables critiques. Comptes Rendus de L'Académie des Sciences de Paris, Mathématiques. 346 (2008), 369-374.
- M. Pouzet and I. Zaguia. Weak orders admitting a perpendicular linear order. Discrete Mathematics 307 (2007), 97-107.
- F. Al-Thukair, S. Singh, I. Zaguia, Maximal Ring of Quotients of Incidence Algebras. Archiv der Mathematik. 80 (2003), 358-362.
- P. C. Gibson and I. Zaguia, Endomorphism Classes of Ordered sets Graphs and Lattices. ORDER 15 (1998), 21--34.
- I. Zaguia, Prime two-dimensional orders and perpendicular total orders. Europ. J. Combinatorics 19 (1998), 1-11.
A complete list of his publications can be found on Google Scholar