Interest Only Students
Interest Only Status (Undergraduate Studies)
- The following applies to Undergraduate Studies only.
- For information on Interest Only status for Graduate Studies, please see the Graduate Studies Calendar.
- Who should apply as an Interest Only student?
- Eligible applicants who wish to complete undergraduate university courses at RMC but do not want to commit to a specific programme should apply as an Interest Only student.
- Eligible applicants who may already have a degree and who are interested in adding to their current education should apply as an Interest Only student.
- Can I still get a degree as an Interest Only student?
- No. In order to graduate with a degree from RMC, an Interest Only student is required to seek admission to a specific degree programme and be admitted to that specific degree programme.
- What courses can I register for?
- An Interest Only student may register for any course where they meet the academic pre-requisites (if there are any).
- An Interest Only student may register for any course where there is still space available (priority is given to those registered in a degree programme).
- How many courses can I complete?
- You may register for a maximum of 3 courses per semester.
- You may complete an unlimited amount of courses over your lifetime as an Interest Only student.
- Am I limited to only Distance Learning courses?
- You may opt to complete online courses, in class courses or a mix of both.
- Date modified: