- PhD, Queen's
- BSC, Queen's
- Developing the use of phytotechnologies to remediate contaminated sites (phytoremediation)
- Modelling contaminant dispersal using vascular plants
- Environmental site remediation
- K. Yun, A. Rutter, B.A. Zeeb, “Phytoremediation of a Cement Kiln Dust (CKD) Contaminated Landfill via Recretohalophytes and Haloconduction.” Env. Sci. & Tech.(submitted)
- K. Yun, A. Rutter, B.A Zeeb, “Composting of the Halophyte Phragmites Australis Following Phytoaccumulation of Chloride From a Cement Kiln Dust (CKD)-Contaminated Landfill.” Journal of Waste Management (under review).
- C. Dahmer, A. Rutter, B.A Zeeb, 2018. The Fate of DDT in Soils Treated with Hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HPβCD). Int. J. Phytoremediation 20: 523-529
- C. Dahmer, A. Rutter, B.A. Zeeb, 2017. The use of zero-valent iron (ZVI) technology to promote DDT and dieldrin degradation at Point Pelee National Park. Remediation Journal 27: 65-76.