- The Office of the Registrar will not issue transcripts or any official document for students deemed to not be in Good Standing. Good standing implies that all a student's obligations to the College have been met. The requirements differ depending on the category of student. For example, the student must have paid all required fees, and must be of good character, such that the award of the degree requested does not impugn the values and reputation of the College.
- The Office of the Registrar does not produce transcripts for Officer Professional Military Education (OPME) courses (student numbers starting with 'P'). If you were an OPME Student, you must contact the Division of Continuing Studies at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Request Documentation
- proof of enrollment,
- course descriptions,
- letters relating to statement of studies,
- certificates of graduation or,
- any other documents, please use the form below.
Requests must be made:
- via regular mail,
- via email,
- via fax or
- in person.
New: Online requests for documents others than a Diploma Replacement can now be made using the online Document Request.
If you are requesting a Diploma Replacement, please use the Diploma Replacement Request Form (pdf version, 122kb).
For more information on accessing "pdf" files, please visit our help page.
Administrative Fees and Accepted Methods of Payment
The list of fees is available at RMC of Canada Academic Fees.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Certified cheque or Money Order (payable to "The Receiver General for Canada")
- Cash or Debit payments are acceptable if submitting the request in person.
Processing of Requests
- Requests are normally processed within 10 business days from the date they are received by this office.