Transcript and Document Requests


The Office of the Registrar does not produce transcripts for Officer Professional Military Education (OPME) courses (student numbers starting with 'P'). If you were an OPME Student, you must contact the Division of Continuing Studies at:

Related links


How to Request Documentation

To request:

  • transcripts,
  • proof of enrollment,
  • course descriptions,
  • letters relating to statement of studies,
  • certificates of graduation or,
  • any other documents, please use the form below.

Requests must be made:

  • via regular mail,
  • via email,
  • via fax or
  • in person.

All requests must include an Academic Transcript and Document Request Form (pdf version, 212 kb).

If you are requesting a Diploma Replacement, please use the Diploma Replacement Request Form (pdf version, 122kb).

For more information on accessing "pdf" files, please visit our help page.

Note: Course descriptions can be accessed via the Archived Calendars. Course descriptions required from calendars prior to 2000-2001 must be requested via the document request form.

Administrative Fees and Accepted Methods of Payment

Administrative Fees

The list of fees is available at RMC of Canada Academic Fees.

Accepted Methods of Payment

  • Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
  • Certified cheque or Money Order (payable to "The Receiver General for Canada")
  • Cash or Debit payments are acceptable if submitting the request in person.

Processing of Requests

  • Requests are normally processed within 10 business days from the date they are received by this office.
  • Requests for "Rush Service" are normally processed within 2 business days.
Warning: The Office of the Registrar assumes no liability for transcripts which are not delivered to their intended address. All documents are sent by regular mail only. Courier service can be arranged. For more information email or telephone (613) 541-6000 ext. 6365.
Date modified: