- The Office of the Registrar will not issue transcripts or any official document for students deemed to not be in Good Standing. Good standing implies that all a student's obligations to the College have been met. The requirements differ depending on the category of student. For example, the student must have paid all required fees, and must be of good character, such that the award of the degree requested does not impugn the values and reputation of the College.
- The Office of the Registrar does not produce transcripts for Officer Professional Military Education (OPME) courses (student numbers starting with 'P'). If you were an OPME Student, you must contact Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition at: email@example.com.
- proof of enrollment,
- course descriptions,
- letters relating to statement of studies,
- certificates of graduation or,
- any other documents.
How to request:
New: All requests for documents other than a Diploma Replacement can now be made using the online Document Request.
If you are requesting a Diploma Replacement, please use the Diploma Replacement Request Form (122 Kb).
Course descriptions can be accessed via the Archived Calendars. Course descriptions required from calendars prior to 2000-2001 must be requested via the document request form.
Administrative fees and accepted methods of payment
The list of fees is available at RMC Academic Fees.
Accepted methods of payment
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX)
- Certified cheque or Money Order (payable to "The Receiver General for Canada")
- Cash or Debit payments are acceptable if submitting the request in person.
Processing of requests
- Requests are normally processed within 10 business days from the date they are received by this office.