May 2022 Convocation Ceremony
The RMC ceremony for Spring Convocation 2022 will be conducted in person IAW local, provincial and federal health and safety guidelines. All measures will be applied unless the Cmdt personally approves a lessening or tightening of restrictions due to local health conditions. Further details to follow.
- RMC Class of 2021 Convocation and Commissioning Ceremonies video is now available! #TruthDutyValour
- November 2020 Convocation Video on Facebook
All RMC students who satisfy the degree requirements for their programme of study are invited to apply to graduate and attend the May or November Convocations.
June Convocation is held at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto and is primarily intended for CFC students completing RMC Graduate programmes at the Canadian Forces College.
Details for each of the Convocations are as follows:
Royal Military College of Canada
Canadian Forces College
Application to Graduate
All Royal Military College of Canada and Canadian Forces College students are reminded that in order to graduate and receive the appropriate diploma you must first apply for graduation by completing the online "Application to Graduate" form found on your My Services page.
If you intend to receive your diploma, you must ensure that you submit your application to graduate no later than:
- Thursday 24 March 2022 for the May 2022 Convocation (held at RMC in Kingston, ON)
- Wednesday 27 April 2022 for the June 2022 Convocation (held at CFC in Toronto, ON)
- Friday 23 September 2022 for the November 2022 Convocation (held at RMC in Kingston, ON)