Exit 623 on Highway 401 is the easiest way to get to Yeo Hall and Currie Building.
- From Montréal or Toronto on Highway 401, take exit 623 to Highway 15 (the exit to Kingston east of the Cataraqui River).
- Go SOUTH on Highway 15 (if you arrive from Montreal, you will drive over the 401) and pass 5 sets of lights until you reach the T junction located at the 6th light.
- Turn RIGHT on Highway 2. After going down the hill, turn LEFT at the first set of lights.
- Turn RIGHT again to go through the main entrance of the RMC campus, passing the Guard House.
- At the T junction (first stop), turn RIGHT and at the second T junction (a yield), turn LEFT.
- After passing through the Old Gate just in front of you. Yeo Hall is on your RIGHT and the Currie Building is on your left.