The following documents and forms used by postgraduate students of Royal Military College of Canada can be accessed via their My Services account:
- Registration Form
- Academic Change Form
- Application to Graduate
- Queen's Visiting Graduate Student Application
- Ontario Visiting Graduate Student Application
- Visiting Graduate Student Plan
- Ethics Checklist
- Submission for Ethics Review of Research Involving Human Subjects
- Subsidized Education Management Guide
- Graduate Studies Acceptance Form
- Physical and online books and journals.
- Electronic Library Catalogue
At Queen's RMC students may:
- Sign out books using your RMC ID card.
- Queen's Librarians can scan the barcode on the back of RMC student cards or enter the code manually.
- Register for a guest account to access electronic journals and connect to the internet. Apply in person at the main circulation desk in Stauffer library with your RMC ID card.
- Access to college address book
- College notices
- Internal communication
- Collaboration and file sharing (authentication required)
- RMC Services (authentication required)
- Registration and financial status
- Tax Form T2202A
- All academic forms
- Webmail login page (authentication required)
- Accessible anywhere
- Learning management system
- Moodle login page (authentication required)
- Must have an RMC College Information Services (CIS) account
- Must download Cisco NAC (Network Access Client) from the RMC Intranet.
- Cell phones / tablets must be registered at the CIS Helpdesk.
Graduate studies calendar
- Course descriptions and important dates can be found on the college Graduate Studies Calendar
- Thesis preparation instructions and a template for Word and LaTeX can be found on the college Thesis Preparation Guidelines