Part-time Sessional Teaching Opportunities
In order to be evaluated for sessional (part-time) teaching at the Royal Military College of Canada (RMC) we ask that you please complete an RMC Sessional Instructor Inventory Application and submit it, along with your CV, to Faculty Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. The inventory is used within RMC and the Canadian Forces College (CFC) for hiring or contracting part-time instructors to teach or supervise students and to engage subject matter experts for the development of courses. Along with courses offered at the Kingston campus, RMC also offers distance learning undergraduate and graduate courses. You can review our programmes and courses at the following links:
- Undergraduate and Graduate Studies Calendars
- Division of Continuing Studies
- Department of Applied Military Science
Mail: Faculty Services
Royal Military College of Canada
PO Box 17000, Station Forces
Kingston, Ontario CANADA
The following document is available for downloading or viewing in PDF:
For more information on accessing this file, please visit our help page.
- Aerospace Engineering (graduate)
- Aerospace Engineering (undergraduate)
- Business Administration (graduate)
- Business Administration (undergraduate)
- Civil Engineering (graduate)
- Civil Engineering (undergraduate)
- Chemical Engineering (graduate)
- Chemical Engineering (undergraduate)
- Chemistry (graduate)
- Chemistry (undergraduate)
- Computer Engineering (graduate)
- Computer Engineering (undergraduate)
- Computer Science (graduate)
- Computer Science (undergraduate)
- Defence Studies (graduate)
- Economics (undergraduate)
- Electrical Engineering (graduate)
- Electrical Engineering (undergraduate)
- English (undergraduate)
- French, Literature, and Culture (undergraduate)
- History (undergraduate)
- Mathematics (graduate)
- Mathematics (undergraduate)
- Mechanical Engineering (graduate)
- Mechanical Engineering (undergraduate)
- Physics (graduate)
- Physics and Space Science (undergraduate)
- Political Science (undergraduate)
- Psychology (undergraduate)
- Public Administration (graduate)
- War Studies (graduate)
- A person appointed to the Public Service whose tenure in the position is of an unspecified duration (permanent).
For current opportunities search for "Professor" on the Public Service Commission's GC Jobs site.
- A person appointed to the Public Service for a specified period.
Full-time sessional teaching candidates may be sourced from the Professor Inventory for Arts and Science.
Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, and Faculty of Science Assistant/Associate/Professor Inventory
The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities and the Faculty of Science at the Royal Military College of Canada in Kingston, Ontario, invite applications for positions at the level of assistant professor, associate professor, or professor in the departments of:
- Management & Economics
- French, Literature, & Culture
- Political Science
- Military Psychology & Leadership.
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Other federal Public Service employment postings are available at the Public Service Commission's GC Jobs site.
The Massey Library at RMC is a “Featured Employer” under the Federal Student Work Experience Program (FSWEP), which provides full-time students with the opportunity to explore their interests and develop their skills. FSWEP Job Site
For Casual non-teaching Public Service positions please submit your resumé to email@example.com
Certain positions at RMC in the areas of athletics, hospitality and retail are non-publically funded (NPF). Any available openings will be listed under CFB Kingston at the Canadian Forces Personnel and Family Support Services web site.