For International Students interested in pursuing Graduate Studies at the Royal Military College Canada (RMC), please note the following:
- Consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website before applying to ensure you meet Canada's eligibility criteria.
- Apply as early as possible before the start of the proposed academic year. A minimum of Six (6) months from the term start date is recommended (processing international applications is a lengthy process).
- Provide all relevant documents to avoid delays.
For Canadian Students interested in pursuing Graduate Studies at RMC, the Department of Mechanical Engineering recommends the following:
- Candidates applying for the fall term (September) should submit all required documents no later than July 1.
- Candidates applying for the winter term (January) should submit all required documents no later than October 15.
- Applications are received and accepted all year round, however, applications received after these dates might not be processed in time.
- For any technical questions or inquiries, please feel free to contact the department.
- Complete all necessary forms and submit all relevant documents to the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research by mail, by fax or email.
- Completed applications and relevant documents are forwarded to the Department for review.
- Recommendations from the Department are sent to the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research.
- A letter of acceptance or decline is sent to the candidate from the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research office.
Please refer to the Graduate Calendar for more information or feel free to contact the Office of Graduate Studies and Research for further clarification. In a case where the information listed here contradicts the information found in the Graduate Calendar or contradicts information supplied by the Dean of Graduate Studies and Research, the information in the Graduate Calendar and the information from the Dean's office shall be taken as correct.