Doreen and John Windsor Award
The Doreen and John Windsor Award is presented annually to the undergraduate cadet in the final year of study in Honours History or Honours Military and Strategic Studies programs who demonstrates excellence in some area of Canadian, military, or international history. The recipient will be selected through open competition based on the submission of the best original essay or thesis on a subject in some area of Canadian, military, or international history.
Amount of Award: $10,000
- 2014 - Kevin Connolly
- 2015 - No Award
- 2016 - Brendan Hogan
- 2017 - Mitchell Hewson
- 2018 - Patrick Allard: " The Pen versus the Swords: The Story of Vivan Denot". Saving the Louvres from Prussia in 1815.
- 2019 - Colin de Grandpré: "L’esprit du devoir" : une assistante social au front, janvier-décembre 1945
The Lieutenant-Colonel Leroy Fraser Grant Memorial Prize
The Lieutenant-Colonel Leroy Fraser Grande Memorial Prize is presented annuakly to the student of any year who, in open competition, submits the best original essay on a subject other than Canada or the Commonwealth.
Amount of Award: $450
- 2014 - Jean-Phillippe Bélanger
- 2015 - Tejvinder Singh Toor
- 2016 - Gabrielle Archambault
- 2017 - Miles Smith
- 2018 - Colin de Grandpré - " Leur place dans le combat: la participation féminine dans la Résistance intérieure française"
- 2019 - Timothy Carroll - "Salerno 1943: The Fall of the German Way of War"