The admission deadline for the MBA Programme is:
- 1 March - Full-time and Part-time enrollment. Newly enrolled students normally begin their programme in July of each year.
- 15 November - Part-time enrollment. Limited space available for the newly enrolled students to begin their programme in January of each year.
To be considered for admission to the MBA Programme, applicants must fill out an application form and submit by mail or e-mail the following documents:
- Original transcripts of all previously obtained degrees, certificates or alike direct from the institution;
- Two letters of reference from academic or professional contacts outlining the applicant's aptitude for graduate studies;
- The results of the GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or an acceptable alternative may be required.
The reference letters should follow a standard one-page letter outlining the applicant's skills, knowledge, experience and work habits, and their suitability for and ability to undertake the MBA programme.
Applicants must mail all required documents at the following address :Attn: MBA programme representative
Sawyer Room #4423
Royal Military College of Canada
17 Valour Drive
Kingston ON K7K 7B4 Or by email directly from the institution of reference to email@example.com