The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has agreements with the following vendors for educational software licenses used in its labs. The information provided is in fulfillment of the educational license agreements.
Cadence University Program Member
This page provides information about the use of the Cadence software at the Royal Military College of Canada.
Value Added Items:
- Getting Started with Cadence: provides the necessary information for the RMC users to get acquainted with the basic tools of Cadence.
- Layout and Layout Simulation: provides the necessary information for the RMC users to create a layout and simulate the extracted results with the Cadence tools.
Cadence tools in our classroom:
- EEE245: Logic Design
- EEE361: Digital Design and HDL Modelling
- EEE453: Digital VLSI Design.
- EEE495: Digital Systems Architecture
- EE553: VLSI Design.
- EE557: Test Methodologies for VLSI
- EE559: Digital VLSI Architecture.
This is not a "Cadence Homepage". This page contains only Cadence-related information.
Information is provided "as is" without warranty or guarantee of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship, or otherwise.
Please use this information at your own risk and any attempt to use this information is at your own risk we recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does and under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are personally satisfied with the user of this information within your environment.
Cadence is a trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.
For more information about the use of the Cadence software at the Royal Military College of Canada contact: