To become an RMC Student
Before you can start registering for courses, you must first apply to become an RMC student. There is a non-refundable application fee.
Once you complete the application process, you will be issued a student ID number. This ID number is your User ID for logging into My Services, our student portal.
To register for a Course
If you are an RMC part time student, login to register.
Login Now (to My Services)
Click on Student Information then click on Registration.
If you are an RMC full time student, please contact your Programme Representative to register for a course.
- Undergraduate Admissions Eligibility and Entry
- Courses Meeting the Military Course Content Requirements of the BMASc
- RMC Table of Credit Granted
- Prior Learning Assessment & Transfer Credits
- Guide to Undergraduate Distance Education