EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) provides a “Google-like” user experience for cross-searching of the Library catalogue as well as many of the electronic resources the Library subscribes to, including bibliographic and full-text databases, electronic journals, e-books, A/V materials, as well as many other types of print and electronic content available via RMC’s Massey Library.
Use the Library Catalogue to find books, journals, eBooks, board games, etc.
Search for electronic journals alphabetically by title, subject or ISSN by using Full-Text Finder.
Search bibliographic and full-text Databases to obtain a list of relevant publications on a specific topic.
- Library Catalogue - To search for A/V materials:
- Select Library Catalogue
- Choose Power Search.
- In the pulldown menu for collection, select Audiovisual Collection; alternatively, make a selection in the pulldown menu for material type.
- Enter keywords in the search box(es), if desired.
- Select Search.
Remote access is available through the RMC WebVPN.
|Monday - Thursday||0745-1930|
- 18 - 22 Feb 2019
- 0900 - 1630 (Reading Week)
- 19 Apr 2019
- Closed -- Good Friday (statutory holiday)
- 22 Apr 2019
- Closed -- Easter Monday (statutory holiday)